BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

today! more party-like stuff

woah in the afternoon there was this super cool wedding. it was my neighbour's wedding. NEIGHBOUR . so close to my house some more. went to the wedding wearing bikini then i saw soooooooooooo many s.u ppl!!!! okay of course i didnt wear bikini la. shit you only. hahhaa alyaa was there. smiled at her but it looks like she didnt recognize me at all. stupid. adila from form 3 oso came and a few form 5 ppl. omg scared to death man so many s.u ppl came!!!! unbelievable la that amir is my new neighbour. im not so sure who he is but yea. from s.u .if youre reading this dont shy shy come to my house laaa. it'll be so awesome. my mom allow guys come to my house so we lepak. hhahahahah. no la. he might be some scary dude.

and at that night which is tonight i had dinner. with my bro's best friend. his younger brother, my age used to be so small now his like taller than asila and all. 6 feet plus u know! but his not a malaysian so its not surprising that that'll happen. anyway he is ver hot now. man. why cant i be hot when i grow up. i look like a monkey. if i wear a monkey costume.


no jokes in my post since i hate posting these days.would put more pics but internet slow. post next time. chayo.

0 comments: