BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

one day

okay so yesterday was a A a A a sunday so i went out with my family to pavilion however you spell that damn thing.were supposed to go to the gardens after that but i went and watch a movie so we had no time to do so. after choosing the jeans that i want from ZARA gave my dad the pants for him to pay and i went somewhere else with shazza and my mom. so here we are at JUICY COUTURE!!

woohoo and so we spend a LOT more about RM 500 more or less there but it was on SALE how can you not buy anything there. but it is pretty expensive since just for one charm, ONE CHARM! one of those things either the gloves or jacket is RM300 so for a 50% discount it was worth it. i've bought a few charms before this so now at last the bracelet is full of charms!` added to my collec - si -on !
but while i was doing that... bie was waiting at the entrance. im the one who barely comes here and hes the one who doesnt knwo where to go. ngok ngek la. but he knows where the cinema is pulak.

yea while watching my parents kept on calling the whole time so i kept goin in and out in and out of the room. pity that guy who sits at my row. then we all balik. thats all. today nothing to do since everyone is bsy and i still dont know anything about my new neighbour! i need info!!



bubblegum machine!!!!!my favourite!!
boxing gloves
the used to be empty bracelet had this.(thats all.no charms.stupid)
cool cam

hot jacket
that windmill blowing thing.(clueless of its name)

0 comments: