BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

this is not racist this is friendcist (stupid me)

i believe that everyone have things to hide but they should not hide something that BAD but thats to protect something important. serious shit. ************** are like shit broken now.




look. if YOU want to only share things with 2 HERS, stop acting like u guys are close with the group.
this person only shares things with this person
and that person only shares things with that person.
stop it already..
everytime.. there is allllways things some is hiding from some
and the other some is hiding with another some.
okay i might hide things from u guys too but.its for my own good its not for me and my CLOSE FRIEND ONLY to know.


i hide things only to myself NOT to share it with only one or two.
i keep what i wanna keep to myself and if i wanna tell, why tell one or two friends only.
UNLESS its because they might laugh about u or hate that u did that or think were disgusting for doing it.

AND FOR YOU GUYS .. I AM NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT THIS IN SCHOOL.

0 comments: