BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tattoo day??

Hey everybody!on this very day, (dont remember the date) 3 Omega had its very own tattoo day. i was making a tattoo for myself (using permanent marker -_-). In the end, everybody wanted one for themselves so there i sarted drawing for the bunch of monkeys screaming at each other:
naufalrobinjackynatmyselfnadhirah

Sophie!! how come shyen has a rainbow?! and i dont have one!! i want a rainbow!!

i want a rainbow too!!

woii naufal dont copy me!
draw for me a rainbow now!!

its only a rainbow. -.- *in my thoughts.."so gaay"

draw me a rainbow now!!SOPHIEE!!
i asked for it first!!

aiyoo wait la wait!

eh sophie i want a spade!!

sabaar..after this

while drawing for these weirdos...

eh not bad arh jacky's i want a apade too. sophie draw me a spade too.

eh now i want an umbrella under my rainbow!!

wait for your turn!! grrr
hey not bad!! soph draw me one too!!

caaaan..

oooooo... GLITTER PENS!!!

sooo many other things they asked for but it took about half an hour or MORE . i dont wanna write the whole script. ahahah




toodles..

0 comments: