BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

yesterday. wednesday, 28/1/09

on tat very day i went to pyramid.
so happy this week is like the complex week cause im went to a lot of places.
and im very happy of the places i went and the ppl i met there.

i was bored so i text tiera

me: lets go out
tiera: to where?
me: to pyramid
her: when?
me: today
her: i mmg nak pegi
me: (wth ckp je la awal2)

then text emi

me: jom join pegi pyramid
emi: im with tiera right now
me: (wth kluar tak ajak?) oh cheyh .
(so and so on)

then tiera texted

her: can u fetch fiqa?
me?( if its my bro fetching me i'm dead) ya sure
her: kat 19/5 somethin


then text adila


me: jom join pegi pyra
her: okay. boleh ambik i ngan fiqa?
me: erm kalau u guys pegi skola bole la.
her: ok


THE next thing u know they naik teksi and all of them except for me sneaked out.

aaaand the rest was wahab, farhi, and hsnyh.

nadia the new student cant go and i donno if adila asked dayana or not.
the rest.. (farah, jo wtv)
i didnt invite cause

farah - not always got transport.
jo - good girl always stay at home( but today she ask me if all of us could go out!!!)
sara - buntut besar sgt malas nak kluar
asila - always good girl. mostly balik awal is the prob
amanda - she never sleeps over!so rugi
lisa - last minute sorry tak ajak
rachel - u wont go.
mandy - (hmmph high achievers kumon FISHsticks u!) shes a good girl.

ok

saw no.5 3- 4 times.
saw m.m.m!!!!
he has been really nice these days.
saw a.a's sis and
aliah! u rock!
and a girl called zafira.

emi went with her bf and no.9 to nowhere land
we went and played bowling which i suck at very badly.
FYI i did not loose!
and the ppl who sneaked out had to go back home early.
then i had to stay with emi and his bf and no.9

note to no.9 i hate what you did that day. hate you now.

i finally get all the wii stuff i need!
donno what to write anymore. tats all. gudbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey..



P.S bie's blog is the most funniest blog. 10 out of 10 agreed. a great anger killer pill.mine sucks

go to : www.bosirnath.blogspot.com

0 comments: