BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

about this??

i just realized one thing.i havent put any pics much dont i?
okay so the next time i post i will.
i have LOADSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

okay so all the holidays sucks cause its before exam and since i didnt touch a single book i forgotten every single thing i have studied in school.
i cant answer any papers when i had home tuition today.i feel so terrible and my spirit in learning is floating far away from my reach.
i'm so gonna fail.

i've been thinking about stuffs.most of the dreams i had ever wanted in to learn stuffs.get lessns or wtv.
that doesnt include tuition though.
but my mom let us (jo,asila,sara and myself) have tuition together.
i hope they can pay for it because it'll be soooooooooooo fun to have tuition together!!!!!!
so you guys better tell me if its possible for next year!

ok NEXT.

my blog's background wtv you call it is sooooooooooo old and as you guys would know. me lazy bumbum to change.
whoever is sssooooooooooooo kind pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee help me change the background.tell me if you DO!
THATS ALL!!!


0 comments: