BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

M.M.M

back!!!okaaay...so this guy....a.d who looks like a.h(asila knows who a.d is..)
EVERYTHING I'M GONNA TELL U IS REALLY COMPLICATING SO TRY TO UNDERSTAND WILL YA.
RIGHT NOW BANANA AND WHAT ASILA CALLS IS OUT!HIS TOTALLY OUT...
I'M TALKING ABOUT M.M.M!!!

ama.....sob...I'M DROWNING IN MY TEARS
MAAAAAAAAN!!!
m.m.m has a HUGE GIGANTIC SUPER DUPER FANTASTICALLY AMAZINGLY CRAZY I'M-TOTALLY-SAD-NOT DAMN-IT REALLY REALLY BIG CRUSH on a.l....
and shes like what??my f3 husband other than asila???
mummy!!!!!! (exaggerating)who cares

why!!!
saaaraaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
u gotta help me maan!!!!
banana is like last in my list!and m.f is totally like question mark (5x)?
and turquoise shirt dude is like dream guy so its totally a dream if i get it.and hahahhahah m.m.m is a playa.
but still!!
the sadness!!


oh and a.l has a crush on a.d..
but a.d only thinks of her as a friend to his words which might not be the truth...
BUT e.z has a way to help m.m.m to get a.l!!!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ama!!!
help me!!!!

0 comments: